Sunday, November 24, 2013

Taking a Holiday

We are taking a break for the holiday this week. We have been schooling since mid-August with only one day (Labor Day) off. I think we have earned it and quite honestly, we need this break. B(22mo) will be hanging with me all week as usual but she will get some added attention as T(7yrs) will be attended a couple of local holiday camps. Then we will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house for the first time ever on Thursday. I have never actually cooked a full Turkey before, plus timing everything else.... Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and check back with us soon. I will try to post some pictures of our fun while we have a break. Here is one to get started. T enjoyed flying his kite after we finished school on Friday. Isn't it amazing how something as simple as a kite can bring so much joy!


1 comment: