Monday, December 30, 2013

A Busy Holiday Season!

I know it has been a while since I last posted. We took a long trip to visit family for Christmas and had a wonderful time. I had planned to post during our trip but it just didn't happen. I tried to keep up a bit on Facebook to let you all know we were still around, but the blog just got lost in the shuffle. I do not get to see my family all that often because I moved across the country from them, so I like to keep our few visits each year all about family.

We had a wonderful time, the kids got to play in lots of snow, which is a treat because we do not get snow where we live. We also got several Christmas presents that will be helpful in our classroom as well as fun for the kids. I plan to post some reviews on some of these items in the near future.

I have pictures from our adventures that I will be sharing as well. As you all get to know us, you will find that we are museum junkies. The kids and I visited a very special museum that I visited as a child and it was so wonderful to enjoy it again from a different perspective.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We are now gearing up for New Year's and B's 2nd birthday. This next week will probably be quite busy for us again, but I hope to get a post or two up about our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment